Featured Listing -
2755 Barclay Way, Ann Arbor
Light-filled premium end unit Concord model. Popular and stylish open floor plan with two story
ceiling in living room that opens to the kitchen and spacious dining area. Hardwood floor and oak
cabinets in the kitchen. Ceramic tile floors in both baths. Master bedroom features walk-in closet and
attached master bath. All appliances included. For additional storage the full crawl space extends
under the living area. 1 car attached garage. Sit back and relax on the front porch.
Closing and possession July 2nd.
The Barclay Park development has a great location in north east Ann Arbor with acclaimed schools
and easy access to UM North Campus, Central Campus, hospitals, downtown and US-23.
The affordable association fee includes your water bill and use of the clubhouse, fitness area
and tennis court - all just across the street. The near AATA bus stop has a direct route to U of M
North Campus and you are close to Plymouth Road shopping with easy access to US-23 & M-14 freeways.
- List Price $174,500
- Square Feet 1120
- Inviting open floor plan - less stairs than most floorplans in Barclay Park
- 2 Bedrooms & 2 Full Baths
- Light-filled premium end unit with extra windows
- Hardwood floor in kitchen; ceramic tile floors in both baths
- Open floor plan with two story ceiling in living room
- Master bedroom features walk-in closet and attached master bath
- Range/oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, washer & dryer included
- 1 car attached garage
Return to Barclay Park Condominiums Main Page
Return to New Listings Page