1625 Addington Lane, Ann Arbor
Click here for:
Virtual Picture Plan Tour
Don't miss the wonderful open floorplan and light filled upper level ranch condo with attached garage and private entrance.
The kitchen with breakfast bar is open to the living & dining areas. The living room features a cathedral ceiling and ceiling fan.
Beautiful hardwood floors were installed in living room, kitchen, dining area and hallway just a few years ago, together with new carpet
in both bedrooms. There are ceramic tile floors in the entry foyer and both baths. The dining area has a doorwall leading to the pleasant
south facing deck. The master bedroom features a walk-in closet and attached master bath. The 2nd full bath is across the hallway
from the 2nd bedroom - convenient for room sharing or guests.
Benefit from lower Township taxes yet just minutes to shops, campus, downtown and U of M & St.Joe's hospitals.
Woodside Meadows has lower association fees than most, boasts beautiful grounds & open grassy commons creating a
peaceful, relaxed atmosphere. The monthly fee covers exterior building maintenance & repairs, snow removal,
water & sewer service, lawn mowing,
landscaping, exterior painting of trim & decks, buildings insurance, reserve for future capital expenditure.
- Asking Price $172,500
- 1217 sf
- 2 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths
- Upper level ranch with attached garage
- Wonderful open floorplan
- Newer wood floors in living room, dining, kitchen & hallway; newer carpet in bedrooms & ceramic tile
floors in foyer & both baths
- Soaring cathedral ceiling in living/dining area with an abundance of natural light
- Master bedroom features a walk-in closet and attached private bath
- 2nd bedroom has 2nd full bath across the hallway
- South facing deck looks out across grassy commons
- Range/oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, washer & dryer all included
Return to Woodside Meadows Condominiums Main Page
Return to Featured Listings Page